Thursday, November 1, 2007

Draggin'

I'm soooo tired! I haven't been home a single whole day for the last 9 days until today. I'm gone again tomorrow and for the next 6 days for Guards (3 day weekend drill) and then back to school. Ugh... and I'm feeling a little run down, which is also why I haven't been posting lately. School is going well, but it's keeping me on the run. Next week is my last week for Spanish; it's a four credit course and we've been busting our buns! It's all good though. The girls are staying busy with basketball. I got to go watch them at practice this afternoon for a bit, and they are so cute. I haven't seen a game, yet, but I should have a free weekend coming up here after this weekend. I was bummed, too, 'cause I had night classes on Halloween and totally didn't get to see them in costume. They had fun, though, and brought home loads of candy. Mmmmm.
It hasn't been all work, though! Last Thursday I came home to Karoke at the sign shop! Some of our friends helped Barry set it up and Kianna and Kat invited friends over for singing and dancing in costume. It was fun! Next year we might try to make it bigger (this was a test run) and make costumes mandatory! I will try to post some pictures soon!
Anyway, it's super late, I'm super tired, and I'm so going to bed now. Hope you are all well!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! At least you don't have time to become a juvenile delinquent!

OneHungMan said...

Don't envy you at all for being so busy. OHM loves to do nothing at nights and on the weekends when it's too cold to play golf.

Crazy Me said...

Poor E .... the boy and I had choc cake shots and cheered you and Barry 2 times tonight. Wish you were here!

TK said...

Hey! What a great page. Now I can put faces to all the peope we talk about. See you soon