Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Got to Get a Life

I am so greatful to be getting back to my normal self. I've been sick, sick, sick. Barry and the girls quarentined me off at home for a couple of weeks. I missed almost a week of school, and then went because I just had to. After nearly recovering from the first round of being sick, now I have a secondary infection and I'm taking new meds. It's not as bad as the first time, but I'm ready to feel human again. It was viral, but I think it's turned bacterial. I am, however, back in school - a good thing.
It seems like all I do is complain anymore. I have got to get a life outside of sick, home, books, and school. I haven't even left the house to go to any of the girls' stuff. Bad Edna, Bad!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Life outside kids and school? You still have a fever or something, girl! Anyway, the illness has been going around here like crazy. Everyone around here has something right now and a bunch of us have stayed home at least a couple of days during the last two or three weeks. I'm ready for spring too. Well, hang in there.

OneHungMan said...

Hope you start feeling better. Sick sucks.

Crazy Me said...

You should take a vacation and come visit me!