Friday, August 3, 2007

It's Raining!

It's raining here today! Woo Hoo! We are long overdue! And wouldn't ya know. It waited for the day we had to haul signs. It always does!
We have company right now. My sister-in-law, Lynn, is here visiting after moving away a short while ago. It's good to see her again. Fun, fun!
Other than that, I haven't been around the house much lately. Barry has had me in the sign shop, a hot, sweaty mess of a place, for the last few days working my tail off.
Gotta run! My mother-in-law is here, and there are more relatives coming. I have a niece in a talent show here in town tonight. I couldn't talk my girls into doing it, but they are providing entertainment for the Nursing Home today, so that's a good start.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hy girlie! Good to hear you got rain. I have a confession. I havn't been blogging that much cause I found a new interest...Facebook! Hooked up with a bunch of my friends from high school, can you believe it, never would have thought!It's been loads of fun! Anyway, hope you have a good time with the relatives! Talk soon!

Crazy Me said...

Hope the family weekend went well! I can't even imagine. I cringe at the thought of 2 hours with mine!

OneHungMan said...

Lucky you, except for the humidity that normally follows the rain. Rained a couple of drops here the other night, but nothing to write home about. Hope your rain comes our way.