Monday, July 30, 2007

White Water Rafting



Barry and Kianna had a great time white water rafting on the Arkansas River in Colorado. It is good to finally have the whole family back home again!

Our girls vs. the parents softball game and picnic was fun last night, too! The parents won, by 1 run! How we did, I don't know -maybe 'cause we were missing three of our girls due to the white water rafting trip. The parents had to bat left handed, and some of us didn't even have shoes or gloves. But we all had a lot of fun!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I noticed this spot was blank and since I also abhor a vaccum I figured I'd fill some of it. Anyway, how come you get to go skydiving and not me? Dang. Sigh. Have a good time!

Peter

Crazy Me said...

Ohhhhhhh ... that picture makes it look like they're having a great time!

My boy said the same thing about our ATV tour. It was a little too tame for him. Hmph .. I thought it was perfect!