Friday, December 21, 2007

Feliz Navidad!

There is so much going on this season. It never seems to slow down. But for the first time ever, I have the tree up, the presents all wrapped (I'm usually wrapping Christmas Eve), and I'm kind of enjoying myself. My classes are all finished. I don't have the final word, but I think I got all A's. Woo Hoo! No classes now until mid-January, so I'm hoping to catch up on my blogging efforts.
My birthday was great. I had Guards that weekend, but made it home in time for a great supper and cake, planned and created by Kianna and Katlin - sweeties! Katlin made a beautiful cake. The girls gave me jewelry. The planned a great supper and even did the shopping, which is probably why I got food poisoning. I'm not even kidding. Apparently, the potato salad was outdated, as I was sick on the floor half the night in the bathroom. That's what I'm blaming it on anyway. (We found the outdated label in the trash.) Barry was kind enough to bring me a blanket. But the kindest thoughts were there, and I feel loved in spite of their attempts to kill me off. j/j...
The girls are finished with basketball season. They had a lot of fun and did very well. I only made it to 7 games total. School does keep a person busy. I think they are looking forward to a break, too. I actually even got Christmas cards out this year. Okay, I only mailed them today, but at least I'm trying.
Barry is working like a dog at the sign shop with my nephew. I showed up and offered to help, but they said they had it under control. So here I am. I'm getting ready to go upstairs and move the girls' bedrooms around. Should be fun. I always love moving furniture and deep cleaning. You never know what you might find...
So, I hope you are all having a great holiday season! Take care, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year! Hope it's all great!

4 comments:

OneHungMan said...

Didn't think it was possible to be done with everything Christmas related until a good week after Christmas. Well done.

Crazy Me said...

Well, I know the tree was coming down today and I got my very cute candle holders on Christmas Eve so I'd say you are ahead of the game. You go, girl!

Keshi said...

Happy New Year girl!

Keshi.

nanrasor said...

Happy New Year! Thanks for the treats and for returning the CDs. Guess you're fluent in Spanish by now!! Way to go!!

Love you!