Sunday, December 2, 2007

Nothing to talk about, really

I've been an absolute bore lately, and I still feel like I have nothing exciting to say. School has been good, but it will be good to have it over in 2 more weeks. I've had to miss so many of the girls' basketball games, and I will have to miss their Christmas concerts. :( I'll have to send the video camera with Barry, though. I'm so looking forward to Christmas vacation! I even plan to send out cards this year, though I haven't quite managed to start decorating yet. Totally need to get busy with that. And shopping. And exercise... Oh! On a fun note, my birthday is in a week! I love birthdays! Especially my own!
Katlin's drums and bells are coming along quite well, and I think she's a little excited and nervous about her parts in this concert. Kianna will be playing saxophone for hers, but she's still working on her bass guitar out of school and sounding great! I think she's planning on playing that for jazz band, soon!
Well, Katlin is hounding me to get off the computer so she can update the music on her ipod. Apparently she's bored with what's there.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey chick!

Seems like you are keeping busy. Too bad you have to miss all the stuff with your kids though. I spent the weekend with my oldest daughter in Boulder. It was dad's weekend at the sorority. We had a pretty good time.
My other daughter is anxious to move in with some friends but last week was in a minor fender-bender. Can you say "$500.00 deductable?" At least she's working! Anyway, it's all about the same here:work, sleep. Repeat. Hugs!

Peter

Crazy Me said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you are getting a break soon.

Keshi said...

Happy Birthday dahlin! ;-)

U dunno me but I know ur friend hehehe.

Keshi.

OneHungMan said...

Happy Birthday.

Crazy Me said...

It's time to post again, my dear!

Unknown said...

Well, maybe she should wait a few more days to update...