Thursday, September 6, 2007

Crazy Backwards Weekend!




Crazy Me came up to visit Backwards Ande this last weekend and I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time! I learned about red beers with Clamato Juice (my new favorite), pink panty drinks and chocolate cake shots - too fun! We barbecued and sang and played guitar, campfire style, but without the fire. And I learned a whole slew of new expressions. The following are some of my favorites!


"I know!" (Crazy Me owns this one. Sorry to say, but hard as I try I cannot duplicate it to her level of perfection.)


"Seriously"


"Good Lord!" - to which I would reply "I know!" repeatedly on one rough country road.


"Significant"


"I've got Mad Skills" - and many more...


But I'd have to say Mount Rushmore was the funniest time of all! http://lifesupanddowns.blogspot.com/ for more pictures, as I forgot my camera. Did you know certain pine trees smell like butterscotch? Crazy Me was a scoffer at first but is now an avid promoter, enticing complete strangers to "sniff" trees with us and to pass on this knowledge to other complete strangers. She is not shy, I can tell you that. Our fun loving meandering through the trails of Mt. Rushmore nearly wound up in disaster when we were attacked by a crazy bee with killing instints. Crazy Me is deathly allergic to bees, so after a series of fivc vicious attacks, I laid my life on the line to save Crazy Me and stomped said bee to death after Barry batted him down with my sweater... or something like that... No one was hurt... except for the bee...

Anyway, it was a wonderful weekend! Now I'm trying to get back to reality. I'm back in school and I forgot how much homework they give. Back to work! Have a great day!

3 comments:

OneHungMan said...

OneHung can't express how jealous he is of Barry. The more pictures he sees of Barry with you and Crazy, the more god-like he becomes.

nanrasor said...

Looks Like "Big Love" to me!!!

Crazy Me said...

Can't wait until the next visit. I miss ya'll.