Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Gypsy Rose Sails Again!

The old girl is finally up and running once again! We had to throw another $500 at her, but it was well worth it! Barry and the girls went out yesterday while I stayed home, studied, and took a couple of online tests... Aced them by the way! Woo Hoo! But today I was really glad they talked me into going out with them for a bit. Got a little color, and really enjoyed watching the girls freezing their tails off while they went tubing and skiing. The water was 65 degrees. Brrr... it IS South Dakota. Anyway, it's good to have the old girl home!
But now it's back to homework. This school stuff is a lot of work! I swear! I have more homework than the girls put together times two! Whine, whine, whine...

7 comments:

OneHungMan said...

For some reason, kids and cold water go hand in hand. Never seen a child that wasn't willing to hop into water, regardless of temperature.

Anonymous said...

Hey, next time, you should throw the $500.00 at me!

nanrasor said...

I know you're busy, but update your darned blog!! I miss you!!!

Crazy Me said...

Too bad it wasn't working when I was up there ... oh, wait ... no way would I wear a bikini around you!

Anonymous said...

I won't wear a bikini around anyone!

Crazy Me said...

It's time to update again! Busy girl!!!

Unknown said...

You know, I think Edna has forgotten all about us.