Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bee Happy

Woo Hoo, we won! Our girls had three games with Kadoka here in town last night and they won all three! Way to go girls! (especially after the last time when we got killed.) Our season is almost over, with one game to go and then our Girls vs. the Parents game. Although it has been a fun, rewarding experience coaching the girls this year, I am looking forward to having my evenings and weekends to myself once again!
Today I am back to working on my books. Blah, blah, blah! And I must say, I would rather be at camp! Both of the girls are gone now. Kianna is at a Volleyball tournament in the Black Hills today and tomorrow, while Katlin is finishing up her National Guard Youth Leadership Camp. I hope she is having fun. She seems so little at times.
If any of you would take a moment, I have a girlfriend who is getting going with a blog of her own, and I must say, she is better at keeping her site up to date than I am. I know I loved you all for checking out mine!
http://keepntouch-beehappy.blogspot.com/
Wow, back to work, I guess...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't imaginge how it would feel sending Zach off to a camp for a week. It sounds like LOADS of fun though. Thank you for checking into my blog. It was sooo nice to read all your comments. Zach sees the chiro because he has a bad spot in his upper back since birth. Nothing serious, but just caused the little guy some discomfort, so now I just make sure and keep it taken care of. Tomorrow we try a adjustment again. Thanks for being a great friend! I just love to read all about you and the girls and Barry. Have a super weekend!

Crazy Me said...

I'm doing the happy, happy, joy, hoy dance on the win. Yeah!!