Thursday, July 12, 2007

"Living the Dream, Loving the Dream"

My husband said this the other day, and I think it is befitting of how we are feeling, living right now. Self-employment does have its advantages at times, and I am grateful to have him back again. He's always been able to attend all of our daugthers' events, and that in itself is a dream! We live in a huge old church, and though it's still not finished it has the potential to one day be amazing. And we paint signs/artwork for a living. How fun is that? I'm feeling happy right now. Wish I didn't have to get back to work on my taxes! UGH! Why do I despise bookwork?

Kianna gets back from camp tomorrow only for Katlin to leave again on Monday. Gotta love camps! They are so lucky! I want to go to camp...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Personally, I think that living the dream is tractor tipping like Mater on "Cars". Anyway, it sounds like things will probably be better this way for you. Business might pick up too with that underground lab going into the old Homestake Mine. That should bring more jobs and etc. to the area. Hard to say for sure but maybe the economy will pick up a bit. Anyway,see ya later!

Miss Hope said...

We just got the 13 year old back from a week at camp. I didn't realize how much laundry that girl had!

Maybe we should start a Mom Camp. No laundry...no cooking...no running anyone anywhere.......

nanrasor said...

Hey you two! Put some photos of that church we've been hearing about! Hey, I do like the idea of a mom camp miss hope posted!!! Eat chocolate, watch chick flicks, order chinese food and don't do any laundry...