Sunday, July 15, 2007

Here We Go Again!

We just picked up Kianna from camp yesterday. Hard to believe my little Katlin leaves for another camp tomorrow. I'm gonna miss her! This one is a National Guard sponsored Youth Leadership Camp. They get to participate in the Lighting Ceremony at Mt. Rushmore, and visit Reptile Gardens, Crazy Horse Monument, and swim at Evan's Plunge (Natural Warm Spring Water that is an self filtering indoor swimming pool with slides, rings, a wave maker, and so much more), plus hiking, archery, shooting, canoeing. I am so jealous! Then she'll come home for a weekend and leave for bible camp. Lucky girls! Kianna has a Volleyball camp next week as well. Wish I were little!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Our summer has been busy with t-ball and swimming lessons (for 1 kid). I can imagine the craziness with two - and I wonder how my mom did it with 5 going to t-ball/softball, swimming lessons, bible camp, VBS, basketball camp, cheerleading camp, library camp (that was me, the nerd)... good grief!