Monday, July 23, 2007

Top Shot!


This is our bullseye hitter! She won the shooting contest out of 114 kids, ages 10-13, by literally shooting out the bullseye on the target at camp. She hit 10 tens for a score of 100. Who knew? I'm going to have to sign up for lessons. And yes, she had a blast at camp! I think she is still glowing!!! I can't believe she is already gone again - this time at a Christian Bible camp in the Black Hills with my niece's daughter.
Kianna has been busy, as well. Well actually this entire week has been nuts. But she went to a high school volleyball tournament last week, where they totally lost, had fun, and learned a ton. The next three days she'll spend at a volleyball camp hosted here in town.
And finally, we had our final game last night, and once again won all three! This is a new thing for us, winning against Kadoka, so we are Psyched! The last one was close. We gave up eleven runs in one inning and came back to win 21:20. Kat pitched the first game, and Ki pitched the next one, and the last half of the last game. The girls were all awesome; way to go team! I had so much fun, I think I just may do it again next year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, both with the shooting and the game. I wanna go to camp too! I sounds like so much fun. In South Africa we didn't really have stuff like going to camp in the summer time. All we did was go hang out at the beach all summer long. When does school start for you? Hope you guys stay cool in the heat over there. It was 96 here today and HUMID!, but it seems to be quite a bit hotter over there on your side of the state. Talk later!

OneHungMan said...

You sure have cute children.

Unknown said...

Hey, I agree with beehappy: I want to go to camp. Forget this working for a living stuff. Of course, hanging out on the beach all summer long doesn't sound too painful either. Anyway, glad that things are going okay. See ya!

Peter

Crazy Me said...

I remeber trying to enter a bb gun tourney when I was a little girl. I lost out to a boy a few years older than me and went home crying. The boy stepped out and let me compete. Isn't that the sweetest. I totally sucked at the tourney though. He should have gone in my place. :)